11 June, 2011

BEAST/B2ST

So, Beast came out with a new album not long ago ... and in my opinion it was great. 
They proved it right by winning in all the music shows (M countdown, Music bank, Music core, Inkigayo etc) last week, with the song "Fiction". 

Beast, originally known as B2ST (but they changed it), is a South Korean boyband with six members.  They debuted in 2009. BEAST stands for Boys of East Standing Tall.

Yoon Doo Joon is the leader, vocalist and rapper, born in 1989.
Jang Hyun Seung is the lead vocalist and lead dancer, born in 1989. (He was actually preparing to debut in Big Bang, but wasn't chosen, because he wasn't ready.) 
Yong Jun Hyung is the main rapper and also born in 1989. (I love his hair right now)
Yang Yo Seob is the main vocalist and born in 1990. 
Lee Gi Kwang is vocalist and main dancer, born in 1990.
And the youngest member born in 1991, Son Dong Woon who is vocalist and rapper.
(I think I have a disease for people named Lee... And an attraction for the youngest ones in groups... I need to cure my diseases ... or not.)

Beast - Fiction and Fact came out in may this year.
I have listened to Fiction so much that I'm kind of tired of it already. But I will surely listen to it again and again later on. 

Beast - Ficton (Fiction and Fact album 2011)


Listen to Fiction (Orchestra version) too.

And probably one of my favorite calm tunes -
Beast - On rainy days (비가 오는 날엔) (Fiction and Fact album 2011)


No MV *sadface*

Ans also, an older one from them as well.
Beast - Shock (Shock of the new era album 2010)




No comments:

Post a Comment