12 June, 2011

Galileo Galilei - Aoi Shiori

It is really hard to find this song, in its original sound from Galileo Galilei. But I finally made it. 
I heard the song, the first time when I watched the new anime "Ano hi mita Hana no namae wo bokutachi wa mada shiranai". (Yeah, its a long title - so you can shorten it down to just "Ano Hana". I do...) 

The Anime is still on-going, and is about six childhood friends who grown apart with time.
Jintan, the main protagonist, is a shut-in person nowadays. He have to change from that, when he meets Menma, the only one of the childhood friends who hasn't change trough time, in her ways. To grant her wish, he have to reunite their old group of friends again, and go through a lot for him self.

Anyhow, I feel in love with the opening song for the anime.

Galileo Galilei - Aoi Shiroi



Hope it works now. And that you like it too.
Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment