14 April, 2011

C.N BLUE

I find it surprising that I became so in to Korean music. Its been a couple of years now, and the list keeps growing in mind. I actually kind of hated it before. Well, with one exception; Big Bang of course. Probably it lies a bit, in getting accustomed with the language, and with that you feel more for the music. Probably that´s the reason for me, anyhow. 

I came upon C.N Blue just a couple of months ago. And I loved them in a split of a second. Especially when seeing them live in a music show. They have a pretty rocky sound. 
They debuted in 2009 with "Now or never", in Japan. It wasn't until 2010, they got through in Korea with "Im a loner" as the title track. (So maybe I didn't miss out on them... I actually heard "Im a loner" first)

 Yong Hwa (Jung Yong Hwa) is the main vocalist, main rapper and leader. Born in 1989.
He was acting in the drama "You´r Beautiful" and I loved that drama. Didn't have a clue, that Yong Hwa actually also sang for real in a band. I´m glad I found out though.

Jong Hyun (Lee Jong Hyun) born in 1990. The groups lead guitarist and a vocalist.
Min Hyuk (Kang Min Hyuk) is the drummer, backing vocalist. Born in 1991.
 Jung Shin (Lee Jung Shin) is the bassist, rapper and backing vocalist.

Listen to this, and also listen to all their other songs too. You really get a good feeling from it.

C.N Blue - Alone (I´m a loner) (2010)
One of my favorites.
(I probably listened to it too much though. If that's even possible.)

It is the whole MV, so the singing doesn't start until 1.00 ~ Enjoy, if you haven't already. 


And also...

C.N Blue - Now or Never (2009)



And moving on with a lovely sound ~
C.N blue - Love Girl (First step album 2011)



And last but not least, C.N Blue - Intuition (First step album 2011)



No comments:

Post a Comment