22 April, 2011

f(x)

So ... f(x) new album Pinocchio is finally out.
f(x) is a group of five members and they debuted in 2009 with "La-cha-ta".


Victoria (Sòng Qiàn) who is born in 1987 and is the leader. Being vocalist and main dancer.
Amber (Amber Josephine Liu) who is born in 1992 and is the main rapper,
Luna (Park Sun Young), born in 1993. Main vocalist and lead dancer.
Sulli (Choi Jin Ri)who´s born in 1994. The groups vocalist/rapper
Krystal (Jung Soo Jung) being the youngest, born in 1994. The groups lead vocalist.

My favorite would be Amber, just because she is as boyish as I am. If that´s even a reason, but still. She is actually Taiwanese/American and were cast in Los Angeles.

Anyways - I have listened to their new songs, and there are some good tunes there. I´m not sure which one I like the most yet. And they haven´t got any MV's up on Youtube yet either - obviously, since the album came out 20th of april.
But I´m gonna post my favorite, from before.

f(x) - NU Abo (2010)



Updating with f(x) - Hot Summer (2011) since the MV is out now.


Seriously though, Amber should have more parts! 
 

2 comments:

  1. haha ja och du sriver sjukt mycket ibland! :D fast det är spännande att läsa, du skriver bra! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. Men när jag börjar skriva kan jag inte sluta ;) Tack dearest. ♥

    ReplyDelete