21 May, 2011

2NE1


2NE1 is a South Korean hiphop/pop girlsgroup, with 4 members. They debuted in "Lollipop" with Big Bang, in 2009. 2NE1 is supposed to be read as 21, or "to anyone" but I hear different versions everywhere. All of the members have done solo careers.

CL (Lee Chae Rin) born 1991, who is the leader and main rapper.  
Minzy (Gong Min Ji) born 1994, who is the lead vocalist, lead rapper and main dancer. And also the youngest in the group.
Bom (Park Bom) born 1984, who is the main vocalist.  
Dara (Sandara Park) born 1984, who is vocalist and rapper.
.
They have given out a new single, a couple of days ago, around 12th of may. I like it a lot... It has a calm and nice tune to it. Really gets your heart, well.. at least mine. 

2NE1 - Lonely (2011)


I really adore Park Bom and CL:s voices. 

And speaking of Park Bom, who also have given out a new solo. Her voice is seriously amazing. 

Park Bom - Dont cry (2011)



And to finish it of, and end it with a favorite of mine ~

2NE1 - Go away (To Anyone album 2010)
Where CL gets the highlight and comes out really well. The lyrics and MV goes right to my heart.




2NE1 - Don't stop the music (Promotional single 2010, 2nd mini album 2011)



  
 2NE1 - Clap your hands (2010)
I really like the choir of this one. I do the clapping like a geek too, which starts in 01.00 into the video.


It became more than just one favorite there, didn't it. I still got "Try to follow me", which I didn't really like at first, but I guess it grows on you. And also "You & I" etc...
But if you like 2NE1 you've already heard it. And if you are new in 2NE1's world... then you should check out the other songs too.


No comments:

Post a Comment