14 May, 2011

Big Bang

I have had a hard time not mentioning anything about Big Bang actually.
Big Bang is my first and biggest love, when it comes to Korean music. And the trouble is, if I start talking about them - I cant stop.
If you haven't listen to Big bang, you are not worthy of listening to Korean music at all. (Very serious subject indeed, *hehe*) 
I, myself are a total G-dragon bias. But lately T.O.P has weight his way in there too, with his amazing rap. Damn, his voice are able to melt my soul. And G-dragons effort and hard work in to Big bang, are able to ... well, lets just say that I'm on his waiting-list of people who wants to slave for him. I wonder if its my turn soon? 

Big Bang is a south Korean band, with five members.They debuted in 2006, later with the song "Big Bang". They also had their "Big bang Documentary" back then.

G-dragon (Kwon Ji Yong) is born 1988 and is the leader of the group. He also have his grand soloalbum. He is both vocalist and rapper. And I am seriously looking up to this great guy. He is the one writing a lot of the songs, all by him self. And working really hard for the team/group. (Yeah, the fan-girl just popped up) 
 Taeyang/Sol (Dong Young Bae) Born in 1988 and started in YG entertainment in a very young age (12), with G-dragon at the same time. Taeyang is one of the vocalists and very good at dancing and the piano.  
 T.O.P (Choi Seung Hyun) is born 1987 and is a rapper in the band. He is also an actor in different dramas and movies. He and G-dragon have done there own album together too. 
 Daesung/D-lite (Kang Dae Sung) is born in 1989 and are one of the vocalists.
Seungri/V.I (Lee Seung Hyun) is the youngest in the group. Born in 1990. 
All of them have actually done solo careers. 

Well, as I mentioned - I have a hard time not being a total fan-girl about them. Which end in a very poor comment. Since I only go into my gibberish mode... like you all notice.

Big Bang came out with a new album, not that long ago.
And I don't even need to say, that I loved it - do I?
Love Song, Stupid lover, Tonight, What is right and Hands up are some of my favorites. I only left out Cafe and Baby don't cry, didn't I. That is to be suspected from me, to mention almost every song.

I think they did an awesome job with this new album, a totally special feeling about it. And hearing G-dragons voice come out to the fullest. *kekeke*

They also gave out a Japanese version of it, which came out yesterday I think. In their album (Big Bang 2), there are two complimenting songs, in Japanese, worth mentioning. And the point I was making with this entry, actually... There are "Tell me Goodbye" and ~

Big Bang - Beautiful Hangover (2011)


Big Bang is indeed like a beautiful hangover... or something like it.

I will most definitely talk about them again. With restriction.
And a bonus (I could seriously post like, every song they have done... but I wont... probably). 

Big Bamg (G-dragon, T.O.P, Taeyang) - Hallelujah (for the Korean drama IRIS)


One of the best hallelujah songs I've heard. 

No comments:

Post a Comment