14 May, 2011

Big bang - Love song (Beautiful context)


Okey, this is the last Big bang post I will make in a while now. I kind of promise, but I can't promise... if you know what I mean. 

So, I am that kind who will listen to a song until it gets stale. And then I move on to another song and listen to that one, in the same procedure. Until I actually can go back to the song from before, and feel like its all new again. Some tunes get boring pretty quickly, and others stay quite a while. 

I'm like that with everything. Always having a period of time, when I love something and know everything there is to know about it.
So, I have been following Big Bangs development like a leech... that didn't sound very glamorous though. But still...

And this song is exactly what I'm talking about. I've been listening to it for forever, day after day, and I'm still not tired of it... I think.
I have, like small pauses a day or two sometimes, to get back to it and fully appreciate it again. 

Anyhow... This video is really beautiful in my opinion. 

Big Bang - Love Song


Have a great listening, I know I will.. again.

No comments:

Post a Comment