27 November, 2011

KBS Music Bank in Paris (Flight and Hostel)



Part. 2
Continuance on the grand plans, for our travel to Paris - to see Music Bank in February. We actually booked the Hostel quite early. It was extremely cheap to book, like 14$ or something. And later on, when we get there - It will just be 215$ for the two of us. And some other friends booked the same Hostel, so we will be about eight or nine people in total. Greatness!



 We decided to go there on February 8th, then see the concert the 9th and after that we have all the 10th of February to do what ever, in France too. Then on the 11th, we're going home pretty early again. So it will be a total of three nights. 
It's not every day you are in Paris... So I thought we should stay a little longer. We are not only allowed to see SHINee, U-KISS, BEAST, 2PM, T-ara etc... We're going to see France too. It's like a mini vacation in the middle of February. Awesome indeed! I've already been there once, but I was pretty young. Don't really remember much.
But this time it will be unforgettable.

 This week I also ordered the plane tickets. So, now it feels even more close then before.
I really hope that my bag wont weigh more than 10 kilos though. Then I have to pay a penalty. If I buy something in Paris, I'll have to wear it on my body, when entering the plane. (Like clothes) I will have, like seven layers of clothes.  
And hidden in my pocket, I will have Taemin! And he will live happily ever after in my living room... Wait, what? I can bring JongHyun too, if he feels lonely.
The plane tickets was pretty cheap too. I searched for the cheapest ones, and from what I found - it was Ryan air. So, thats what we are traveling with. Not really the greatest service, but hopefully we wont get in any trouble. 


Well, now - the only thing left to pay is the transfer from the airport to the city and back. (Bus) And of course the Hostel, like I said. And it would be pretty great to have some travel-money too. So that I will actually be able to buy something and also eat. I have heard some rumors, about food being good for you.

I hope I get money and more money this Christmas. Or clothes! ... No wait!
But we are on our way! Soon, we will be there... (okay, it is two months, but that will pass quickly. Before I can say honongfduibgdnxvfjigmsalngfjsb, and we will be there.) 
And I can finally see them Live! This will most definitely be the greatest and best thing ever. It's not something you will get to see and experience every day. Not even every year. At least not when you live in Europe. Well, hopefully they will get here more frequently in the future. 

♥♥

1 comment:

  1. It's going to be legendary!! AWESOME! I want February NOW!

    ReplyDelete