29 November, 2011

[Video of the Week] Skrillex - Live in Stockholm


☆ Video(s) of the Week!

The 21/11-11 was Skrillex show, in Stockholm. And I was there, to see it and hear it. It was pretty cool actually. We got extremely tired afterwards, since we danced like rabbits from hell. It was hard walking to the hostel after the show. And we had to travel home, kind of early the day after too. But it all worked out well. Sweaty, hungry and tired...
I liked the show, and now I have seen Skrillex live. Now I don't need to, again. It was a great show, but not a memorable show. It was great being there, but afterwards - it was like it didn't even happen and I just wanted to go home.

I have some prof for myself though. If I start thinking it was all a dream or something. I filmed some of the show, but - 
1. I had a hard time standing still, while filming.
2. The videos are filmed with my cell, so it isn't great. Neither the image or sound.
But I have tried to fix it a bit. So it is bearable. 

I have a video which is 10 ~ minutes long too. But that one will not be uploaded here...

Before Skrillex, we got to see Flux Pavillion as well. He was really great too.
Oh yeah, the little black figure in the background of the screen - is actually Skrillex. 


Skrillex - La roux In for the Kill (Live in Sthlm)



Skrillex - Promises (my name is skrillex, scary monsters and nice sprites) (Live in Sthlm)
My cell didn't like the changes between the different songs or something.



No comments:

Post a Comment