07 November, 2011

[Sound of the Week] T-ara - Wae Ireoni


☆ Sound of the Week! 

So I was trying to decide the sound of the week, and I reminded myself that I have been listening to a certain song a lot lately. 

Actually, as I said before - I don't easily fall for songs from girl groups, because a lot of them sound exactly the same and sound way to childlike in their voices. But I kind of like T-ara though.
I did not like "Roly-Poly" at all and neither did I like "Log-in". I do like "Ya-ya-ya", "Ma Boo (remix)", "Mollayo (remix)"  and "Wae Ireoni", from the "John Travolta wannabe" album. - the later song being the one I'm posting and have listen to a lot lately.

T-ara started of with five members, two leaving and then three additional being added. And finally one more being added to the conclusion, which is the result today and concludes to seven members. T-ara has a system of rotating the leadership amongst themselves, and therefore have different leaders every year - just to make sure that everyone of them evolves and the group can grow in different directions. 

Boram (Jeon Bo ram) born 1986. Vocalist. 3rd leader.
Qri (Lee Ji Hyun) born 1986. Vocalist.
Soyeon (Park In Jung) born 1987. Main vocalist.
Eunjung (Ham Eun Jung) born 1988. Lead vocalist and lead rapper. 2nd leader.
Hyomin (Park Sun Young) born 1989. 4th and current leader (2011), lead vocalist, lead dancer and rapper.
Jiyeon (Park Ji Yeon) born 1993. Vocalist, visual, main dancer.
Hwayoung (Ryu Hwa Young) born 1993. Main rapper and a vocalist.


T-ara - 왜 이러니 (Wae Ireoni/Why are you being like this) (Temptastic mini album 2010)




But actually, I like the remix more ~ (John Travolta wannabe mini album 2011)


No comments:

Post a Comment