19 January, 2012

[Sound of the Week] Clazzi ft. Lee Seung Yeol & MYK - Love & Hate

Sound of the Week!

Dj Clazzi released his new album "Infant" a few days ago. I love the fact that he collaborates with singers who may be a little bit more unknown. He collaborates with Jang Woo Hyuk, Jinsil, Seulong and MYK among others though.

The Infant album;
1. Bad Girl (feat. Whale of W&Whale)
2. Love & Hate (feat. Lee Seung Yeol & MYK)
3. Where's dance (feat. Jinsil of Mad Soul Child)
4. 40 Nights (현송&수륜 of Koxx)
5. Star Child (feat. Christina & MYK)
6. How we feel (feat. Seulong of 2AM)
7. Can Only Feel (feat. Kim Wan Seon)
8. Loving You (feat. Jang Woo Hyuk & Jo Hyun Ah of Urban Zakapa)
9. Sexy Doll (feat. Kota & Jubi of SunnyHill, MYK)
10. Crazy for Love (Christina)
11. How we feel (Remix version) (Bonus track)

I have to say, I love this album. It is amazing and thrilling. Every song is something new, and a new treat. I love Jinsil's voice from before, I am a big fan of Jang Woo Hyuk and MYK is great! Koxx is new for me, but they also did a great job. Christina's voice is just amazing. Yes, I actually love every song on this album. Some more then others, but still... 
And moving on to a new Clazzi MV, with Lee Seung Yeol on the vocal and MYK for the rap parts. "Love & Hate" is most definitely Love for me!
I actually get a feeling of the Swedish band "Kent" from this tune somehow. But MYK makes it better. My favorite part is MYK's "singing" part at 2.30 ~
And the video itself is exiting as always, with Clazzi.

Clazzi feat. Lee Seung Yeol & MYK - Love & Hate (Infant album 2012)


No comments:

Post a Comment