07 January, 2012

[Sound of the Week] Fat Cat - Is being pretty everything 예쁜게 다니

Sound of the Week!

Fat Cat released her new single album "Is being pretty everything" recently, and today the MV is available too. I didn't like her first song "Indifferent Love" at first, but it grew on me. And I most definitely like her style and the new kind of feeling, she gives. This single, on the other hand, I liked right away.

Fat Cat (Kim So Young) born in 1990, is also known as "Defconn Girl", since she appeared in one of Defcoon's music videos "How to leave the rapper part 2". She is also a model. Fat Cat debuted with "Indifferent Love" in September 24, 2011 and continued to Inkigayo with it. And now, her new single is out. I'm really looking forward to see more of her.

I really like the message with this video, as well as the artistic performance. 
She is most definitely beautiful though, but is being pretty everything?

Fat Cat - Is being pretty everything 예쁜게 다니 (Single Album 2012)


No comments:

Post a Comment