04 January, 2012

[News] Teen Top - Crazy 미치겠어


Teen Top released their second mini album today. Simply put, "It's"... 
The album consists of six tracks, with "Crazy" as the main song. There is a nice R&B mix of the tune, as well as the regular instrument version. I would actually want to translate 미치겠어 to, "Driving me Crazy" though...

1. Teen Top (intro)
2. 미치겠어 (Crazy)
3. Where's ma girl
4. Girl Friend
5. Crazy (R&B Slow mix)
6. Crazy (Inst.)

I'm thinking this is one of those songs that will grow on me. I have problems with that "baby, baby, baby" piece in "Crazy", I wont even mention why... But I've listen to it about four times now, and it is getting better. I think it will be better with the MV too. (It did)
A very good point is that everyone participate more with the vocals. It's not just Noel's voice coming through anymore. And I absolutely adore that my favorite, L.Joe got bigger parts in it all.

So, some teasers first... I'm not sure how fast they will bring out the whole thing. I'm going to update this. 

Update, full MV;
Teen Top - Crazy
미치겠어 (It's mini album 2012)




Teen Top - Crazy 미치겠어 Teaser (It's mini album 2012)
This is the drama version, and I believe they use the R&B mix for this teaser.



Teen Top - 미치겠어 Crazy Teaser (It's mini album 2012)
The dance version, where they use the intro song "Teen Top". So the music isn't "Crazy".

No comments:

Post a Comment