22 July, 2011

2NE1 - Ugly

2NE1 is very soon, coming out with their new mini album - Ugly. They recently came out with "Hate you", and before that it was "I am the best" in June.
The album Ugly, is coming out the 28 of July. So its not much time left, until we can hear all of it.
I can't wait... They always deliver something good now, don't they.
I like the sound of the new songs, a lot of electro sound in there.

The album's track-list, will consist of -
1. I am the best
2. UGLY
3. Lonely
4. Hate you
5. Don't Cry (Park Bom)
6. Don't stop the music

So... "Lonely", I already love. And "Don't cry" is beautiful. I can understand why they top the chart with these songs.

Then we have the more upbeat song-
2NE1 - I am the Best (2011)



And the most recent one, a bit calmer -
2NE1 - Hate you (2011)


I really want to hear UGLY now! Well, six days left.

[Update] ~
2NE1 - Ugly (2011)



1 comment: