20 September, 2011

B1A4 - It B1A4 (comeback)


Who remembers B1A4, I do! And they are as charismatic as ever. Their songs are still incredible catchy. Maybe the tunes actually are a bit ... well, they are not especially unusual perhaps. But for me, the catchy tunes makes up for it all. You just get a very happy feeling, and all of the sudden you bouncing in the sofa. Or is that just me?

B1A4 came out with the new mini album "It B1A4", with five new songs. (+ instrumental)
The new album consists of;
Beautiful Target
My Love
Chu Chu Chu
Wonderful Tonight
Fooool
Beautiful Target (Instrumental) 

I've already done an entry about B1A4, and it isn't much more info to update with.
JinYoung (Jung Jin Young) is the leader and lead vocalist, born in 1991. Blood type A
CNU (Shin Dong Woo) is vocalist and rapper, born in 1991. Blood type A. 
Sandeul (Lee Jung Hwan) is main vocalist, born in 1992. Blood type A. 
Baro (Cha Sun Woo) is main rapper, born in 1992. Blood type B.
Gongchan (Gong Chan Shik) is vocalist, born 1993 and therefor the youngest one. Blood type A.
  
They did a great and successful debut in April 2011 with their album "Let's Fly", which consisted of six tracks as well;
O.K
Remember
Only learned the bad things
Bling Girl
Only One
O.K (Instrumental)

B1A4 - Beautiful Target (It B1A4 album 2011)
Their MV's are incredible sugary, almost to the point where my eyes are filled with sugar and itching. But in the end I'm just sitting with a foolish smile on my face. Am I Korean music crazed?


I like the clips after, and the fact that Baro gets hit in the face by JinYoung, while dancing. Poor boy. 

B1A4 - Chu Chu Chu (It B1A4 album 2011)
Calm tune..



B1A4 - Foool (It B1A4 album 2011)
Up-beat ballad..


And finishing of with, B1A4 - Only learned bad things (Let's Fly album 2011)
Since they've done the MV for it now. 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment