01 September, 2011

U-KISS - Neverland


U-KISS just made me happy, for the entire day. (Yeah, i wrote that comment several hours ago. But I got stuck watching different shows, where U-KISS members were guesting.)

The highlight of the day, for sure. They gave me everything I wanted and more. I love the feeling in the tunes, and the electro sound. Also, I love and adore Kiseop and Kevin's new style.
U-KISS really stepped up with this. I'm telling you, they only get better and better with each year.  

I don't know if I'm being a total bias here. But I seriously like every track in the new album. Obviously, I like a few a little bit more then others - but still. Also, I definitely like that they made quite a few calm tunes too.   

Already out with the MV, too. Absolutely, a very great video.
U-KISS - Neverland (Neverland album 2011)



U-KISS - Top That (Neverland album 2011)
I loved this from the very first beat ("Heeey"). The "La-la-la-la" in the background is great. Up-beat sound that makes you jump up and down in excitement.



And a calm tune, where you actually get to hear their reactions first. They have a lot of fun recording, huh! And in this song they collaborate with Paran, the other group which A.J is in.
U-KISS (With Paran) - We'll meet again (Neverland album 2011)




Finishing of with a up-beat tune.
U-KISS - On the Floor (Neverland album 2011)



Listen to the rest of the album too. My favorites, other then the ones I posted, is "Baby dont cry" (Up-beat ballad), "Someday" (which I already posted in another entry), 
"Take me Away" (Beautiful calm tune), "Obsession" (Seriously good tune with A.J and Kiseop)

No comments:

Post a Comment