21 February, 2012

KBS Music Bank in Paris (After - fanvideos)


So, I'm a bit late with this. But I had a lot on my plate when I got home from Paris. A lot of school to catch up on and a boyfriend to see. I had missed out a lot on both. *hehe*
Well, how was it? It was amazing, great, awesome, and I will most definitely do it again. But with some changes on the hostel matter, and the time for the flight back home. Paris in the winter, is not really for me. It's a lot more pleasant in the summer. And the hostel, that we got to share with to guys for two nights, wasn't that nice either. 
But the gain was that I was with Teri the whole time. We made that filthy room a castle with our royal farts. And laughed our asses of with our weird jokes. We survived it fairly well, cause we have each other. 

First day - We saw Music Bank kpop festival of course! And here are some videos I manage to get. I mostly watched it for myself, instead of recording. Teri and I was right next to the scene. So we actually saw everyone for real. Even though, it felt really surreal. 

KBS Music Bank in Paris - 2PM

       

KBS Music Bank in Paris - SHINee



KBS Music Bank in Paris - BEAST/B2ST



KBS Music Bank in Paris - SNSD/ Girls' Generation



KBS Music Bank in Paris - Closing Performance 



KBS Music Bank in Paris - Closing Performance (Beast and U-kiss saying goodbye) 



KBS Music Bank in Paris - Closing Performance (2PM saying their goodbye) 



And thats all I got. Not much, but the experience and the feeling of being there is enough. I have my memories with both seeing a lot of my favorites, and also being with great friends through this happening. SHINee was at the Eiffel tower, when we where about 500 meters away. The food was great, I ate toad and chicken feet in Chinatown. I drank Bubble-tea there as well. I ate Italian food and bought ear cushions on some market outside. I drank wine and cocktails. We saw half of Paris and we played games all night. I had a really great time with the people I went with. Lets do more together, in the future. And hopefully it will be warmer by then. Otherwise we will keep each other warm.



No comments:

Post a Comment