21 February, 2012

[Sound of the Week] Big Bang - Blue

Sound of the Week!

Guess who's back, back again, Big Bang is back, tell a friend!
And I couldn't be happier! The song is amazing as well. And I have been listening to it on repeat, this entire day. It's a "sad" song, but I'm getting a warm and cozy feeling from it. I'm feeling cheerful. And I'm probably gonna listen to it as much, as I did with "Love song" - until I get really tired of it. Which I rarely get with Big Bang, so no... probably not going to get tired of it anyways. 

And the MV... wow! It's beautiful as well as artistic. I love everyones new hairstyles, I really like Daesung in his blonde hair. And its also nice to see Seungri in something else. And well, T.O.P looks good in anything, and as always - I want G.D's clothes. I'm getting emotional to see everyone of them in line.
 
Big Bang - Blue (Blue single album 2012)


No comments:

Post a Comment