28 February, 2012

[News] Big Bang - Alive mini album


I can imagine that it's not just me, sitting like a freaking fangirl-mongo right now. Big Bang released their new mini album "Alive", and they are surely bringing it to live. From the intro to the last song, it is just more then expected. It is most definitely different from before. Which I see as something really good. I've always loved Big Bang, right from the start. But in the music business you have to evolve, and they really do. I am as always impressed by G.D who wrote the music, yet again. He is and always will be one of my biggest inspirations and I will always look up to him. 
The comeback can not be better, can it!? I'm mighty pleased and impressed.

The album consists of seven songs;
1. Intro (Alive)
2. Blue
3. 사랑먼지 (Love Dust)
4. Bad Boy
5. 재미없어 (Ain't no Fun)
6. Fantastic baby
7. 날개 (Wings) Daesung Solo

My favorites so far is "Blue", "Love Dust" and "Fantastic baby". But truthfully, I love everyone of them. They bring something different, in every song. Daesung's solo is also great and beautiful. And I would really love if they did a complete song, of their intro sound. Damn, that intro is amazing. 
It's a lot of electro sounds in "Fantastic baby" and a very special feeling with it. The 'Bom shakalaka' in "Fantastic baby" is pretty funny too. And I love T.O.P's dark voice in all of the songs, especially in "Bad boy".
It's more of an electro and hip hop sound to it all - just like Taeyang said in an interview. It is not as much rap in this album, as it usually is. And I both like and dislike that. I miss a part with T.O.P rapping... but I will survive with his amazing voice, like this too. And maybe 'fantastic baby' involve some rap in some way thou. All in all - this album is amazing. They really did a powerful comeback. And I really hope they will be able to keep it up now.
Big Bang, Hwaiting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment