28 February, 2012

[News] Big Bang - Bad Boy


Another MV is out, from Big Bang's new album "Alive". And I will most definitely talk a lot (nag) about Big Bang for a while. Who wouldn't when they finally do a comeback. 
Between "Blue" and "Bad Boy", I'll have to say that I like "Blue" a lot more... But needles to say, I look forward to their album like crazy. It is really something special and I think... No, I know that their whole album is more then great! (I absolutely adore "Love Dust")

I like the "Bad Boy" music video a lot. Thou, why do G.D have that fake fringe... Well, anyways, everyone looks great in this video as well. It looks a bit cold thou. And the dance-moves are just in perfect amount. And the way they film it is beautiful. A bit like "Love song", when they just pop up on the screen. A very soothing feeling indeed.

Big Bang - Bad Boy (Alive mini album 2012) 



No comments:

Post a Comment