13 December, 2011

Collection of Christmas feelings (SM Town, Infinite, Mblaq, Jellyfish, Star Empire)

There are a lot of groups/entertainments releasing their Christmas Carols and tunes, right now. Since Christmas is practically soon upon us. Well, actually it is just eleven days to Christmas eve. Wow, this year went by quickly. Didn't it? Hope we can look forward to more great music, for next year. And that all of them are coming over to Europe, more than before as well. Now when Korean music is growing for each day, and are spread like the wind. 
Yes, I like the sound of that. I think that will be my wish, from Santa Claus. 

So, a little collection of different Christmas Carols, or songs with a Christmas feeling. Only from this year of course. SM Town released their MV today. My favorites being, the already mentioned SM Town, and also Infinite and Jellyfish entertainment.

SM TOWN (Super Junior) - Santa u are the one (The Warmest Gift album 2011)




INFINITE - White Confession (Lately) (Single album 2011)


  


Boyfriend - I'll be there (I'll be there mini album 2011)




MBLAQ - White Forever (Single album 2011)




Jellyfish Entertainment - Everyone's Christmas (2011)
(Park Hyo Shin, Sung Shi Kyung, Brian Joo, Seo In Kook, Kim Hyung Joon, Lisa, Park Hak Ki) 




Star Empire - Shooting Star (2011)
 (Park Jung Ah, Seo In Young, ZE:A, Jewelry, Nine Muses)



Do you have any Christmas feelings now? We don't have any snow here, so I don't feel it much. But maybe the songs helped a bit. I at least, becomes incredible happy from SM Towns MV.

No comments:

Post a Comment