28 December, 2011

[Video of the Week] Jay Park - Star

☆ Video of the Week!

Jay Park released a new mini album yesterday night, "New Breed Part 1". He released the song "Star" at first, but later released the whole album, which reached the top of the charts right away. 
 The album consists of five new songs;

1. Star
2. Enjoy the show (ft. Dok2 & The Quiett) 
3. Up and Down (ft. Dok2)
4. I got your back
5. I can't be without you (acoustic version)

Actually, I didn't really get caught up in this album... Yet. I'm surprised as well. Because I really like Jay Park. My favorite among the tunes is "Up and Down", though. It have a really nice beat to it, and a catchy choir. "Enjoy the show" have a really cool sound in the background and is a little bit rougher with the rapping.  But all in all, the album isn't great in my opinion. 
But Jay Park is always worth mentioning. The MV for "Star" came out pretty quickly as well. And the more I listen to Star, the better it gets. Especially together with the video.

Jay Park - Star 별 (New Breed Part 1. mini album 2011)


No comments:

Post a Comment