04 December, 2011

[Sound of the Week] San E - I wish you to be unhappy

Sound of the Week!

I really have to double book the sound of the week, this week. Cause I can't leave this alone. It is to good. Late in November, rapper San E released a new single called "I wish you to be unhappy".

San E have been an underground artist, until he joined the JYP Entertainment and released the mini album "Tasty San" in September. Through the album, he made his official debut in the Korean music market. He was dubbed as a rap prodigy, on the Public Korean Music Awards. He said himself, that he joined JYPE to get his name out to the public, but that he still creates his own music himself. Produced both by him and Park Jin Young (JYP) though. However, the production style of it was done in his own taste.

Well, this tune is fantastic anyways. His rap are most definitely great and mind-blowing.
I will update this with the MV, as soon as it releases. I couldn't wait though. The lyrics are something of its own too.
With no further ado. 

San E - I wish you to be unhappy (불행했음 좋겠다) feat. Bee Of Rphabet
 



I’m to sad to cry, to sad to sing a love song.
So I’m gonna rap for this one - fuck it.
It's not cute anymore, your lies disgust me.
Don't shiver, don't talk to me, don't hold my hand, go away.
You make the same mistakes, and you can't look into my eyes.
And you're probably going to say, it's the last time again.

"It's my mistake, I'm sorry, I'll be good from now on"
No, I'm more sorry, because I'm not going to continue this.
Is this the love that you were talking about?
Are you proud that you're crying? Are you even human?

Yes, I loved you but I hate you now.
Now I don't care about what happens to you.
Are you saying that you love me right now? How dare you.
You say that I'm your everything, - but you're not for me.
Don't misunderstand, - I can be better off without you.
I'm repeating myself, but I can live only if I don't have you.
Memories? Give those things to the dogs. Piss off before I start swearing.
Please disappear from my life.

* I wish you are unhappy.
Because I don't have to be happy or in love.
I pray that you will regret all your life.
I wish you are unhappy.

* I’m sorry, so so so sorry. That I couldn't be a gentleman and swore.

I guess this is all I am, since I'm such a loser.
I'm sorry, so so so sorry. That I'm not nice enough to wish you happiness.
But what should I do? If I don't, this is so unfair.

So lovely, so lovely you once were, but now you're ugly, so ugly ugly.

So lovely, so lovely you once were, but now you're ugly, the problem is -


You think that I'll become weak at our past memories.
But what to do? This time, it's not that bad.
Maybe we were just pretending to be in love.
Maybe this strong unbreakable thing was attachment and not love.
Why are you upset, I don't understand, it's to hard.
My mouth is foul, stop crying, stop pretending to cry, it's gross.
Get your act together, this isn't love but a restriction.
Stop pretending to be nice, to be weak, but just tie up your hands.

Don't make excuses, just zip your mouth.
Even if you say you will die if we break up, I don't care.
You liar, I'm sick and tired. Now take off that mask of pretending to be pitiful, and good bye yo.

Are you listening to this song? It's about you.
I don't pray for you, but I curse you. I'll never forgive, it's revenge.
I don't have time to waste, don't ever call me again.
This is it, my message is - I'm done with you.
Breaking up with you, the end.
* Ref.
So lovely, so lovely you once were but now you're ugly so ugly ugly
So lovely, so lovely you once were but now you're ugly- the problem is-
We were never meant to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment