15 December, 2011

[Sound of the Week] 2AM - Never Let You Go, U-KISS - Tick Tack

Sound of the Week!

It is fantastic that 2AM is back with something. And this time, it is their turn to make a Japanese debut. 
I did miss them, it's nice to see them again. I have seen them in live performances though. Well, this video is gorgeous! However, I like the Korean version more. Cause I can sing along with it. But still, this is great. I hope there will be more new music, from them though. 

 I'm sorry about the sound. It's the best out there, yet.
2AM - Never Let You Go (Japanese Version, Single 2011)



Something extra, worth mentioning is U-KISS Japanese debut as well. I like the song a lot, you get hitched to it easily. And it is a completely new song as well. U-KISS is seriously growing in my heart and appreciation, for every song they release right now. They only get better and better. Even if this was a little bit less, then the album they released a couple of months ago. But still, they are freaking amazing!
I'm also looking forward to the "Someday" MV in January.

U-KISS - Tick Tack (Japanese single 2011)


No comments:

Post a Comment