02 October, 2011

BEAST series - Beautiful, I like you the best


So, I've been updating every single entry I ever wrote in here. Luckily for me, I haven't been on blogger for that long. But it took the entire night as well.
What I have done is, updating every video so it works in HD if it's available. And also making them bigger and better. And third, I've updated with some of the new MV's which now exists.

Jay Park now have a MV both for "Tonight" and "Abandoned" (that dude can dance). Miss A have some kind of MV for "Love Alone" now. And also, C.N Blue is updated with "Intuition" and "Love Girl" MV's. That's a little part of whats been updated, anyways... 

Well, people know about Beast/B2ST right? They updated "I like you the best" with a MV not long ago. And I love the fact, that it is like a miniseries. You should watch them in sequel.

So, first of ~ Beast - Beautiful (Lights go on again album 2010)



And then ~ Beast - 니가 제일 좋아 (I like you the best) (Lights go on again album 2010)



I just really, really hope that they will do "Lightless" and "I'm sorry" too... (two of my favorites) But that's probably taking the hope to far. Well, wish upon a star.

No comments:

Post a Comment