10 October, 2011

Infinite


Infinite is a bit underestimated or something. I, myself, listen to them a lot, but thats all. 
I enjoy there music, but I don't really think much about them otherwise. They are worthy of more though, cause their songs are a lot more catchy then some of the other k-pop bands. 

They debuted in 2010 with "Come back again". They had a pre-debut with their reality show though. 
In July 2011, their new album "Over the top" came out and they took first place in M Countdown for the first time, with the new song "Be Mine". After this, I hope they get a bit more of a recognition.
In one of the shows of "Strong Heart", in September, Woo Hyun talked a bit about how they all cried when they won first place. Infinite also won first place in Inkigayo with "Paradise", in October. 
I will be rooting for them in the future.

Infinite is a South Korean boy group, of seven members; 
Sung Gyu (Kim Sung Gyu) is the leader and main vocalist. Born in 1989.
Dong Woo (Jang Dong Woo) is the main rapper, lead dancer, and vocalist. Born in 1990.
Woo Hyun (Nam Woo Hyun) is a main vocalist. Born in 1991.
Hoya (Lee Ho Won) is the lead rapper, main dancer and a vocalist. Born in 1991.
Sung Yeol (Lee Sung Yeol) is a sub vocalist and rapper. Born in 1991 as well.
L (Kim Myung Soo) is a vocalist. Born in 1992
Sung Jong (Lee Sung Jong) is a vocalist. Born in 1993, which makes him the maknae (youngest).

  A song I've listened to a lot since it came out. 
Infinite - Be Mine (Over the Top album 2011)



Moving on with their debut song (It's addicting) ~
Infinite - Come back again (First invasion album 2010)




In September they came out with the repackage album "Paradise", and three new songs where added. Amongst them I like... them all. "Paradise" being a calm and nice tune - which I love more and more, "Cover girl" is a calm but up-beat ballad tune, and the third is a remix on "Be mine".
But since there is a MV on "Paradise", I limit myself with just that.

Infinite - Paradise (Paradise special repackage album 2011) 



And finishing of with a favorite of mine. I Really adore the part at 2.26 ~ I only listen to it, just because of that part.
Infinite - Tic Toc (Over the Top album 2011)


So they don't have that many albums out yet, but still a lot of likable and enjoyable tunes, in the few albums they do have.

No comments:

Post a Comment