15 October, 2011

Dubstep on a platter


I've mentioned before, that I actually love dubstep... Yeah, It is kind of different from the K-Pop genre huh? But I have a really broad taste of music. The music I like the most is dubstep and K-pop/rock, and what I listen to most often. I also like chiptune and 8-bit music. The K-pop have squeezed its way to be number one though. Funny how things work out.
But sometimes I just get the biggest craving after some dubstep. Though, it have to have some melody to it, and not just the woob woob woooooob wooooob throughout the song. Even if it's exactly that, which make the sound amazing. 

Skrillex is probably my biggest favorite amongst my favorites. I'm going to his concert in November and Flux Pavilion is also going to be there. It started of as a concert with about 300 people, but the tickets sold out in a few minutes... so they changed the place for the concert and now it will be a crowd with 2-3000 persons. It will be the greatest thing. Looking forward to it, so freaking much!
So, some other guys I like...


Delta Heavy - Hold Me 
 (This video is sick in it self, but I love it. The sound is great!)





Skeptiks - Without a name
(This is sooo amazing. I'm like a little kid getting presents, at 0.55 ~)





Modestep - To the stars (Break the Noize & The autobots remix)
(It's more vocal in this but with plenty dubstep too, which makes it great.)





Nero - Crush on you 
(A lot of vocal in this one too.) 


´



Now I'm go-go-go-going out with my d-d-d-d-dog! Have a nice one.

2 comments:

  1. 300? Det var ju på Debaser Medis som tar 850 pers. (O_o) Eller var du ironisk nu? xD

    Btw, the cat-vid = EPIC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahah! I was probably over-dramatic! :P

    Yeah! Who wouldn't like a video with a cat, shooting laser!

    ReplyDelete