15 October, 2011

Big Bang, 2NE1 and Jennifer Lopez? - Fire on the (funky) floor (T)onight


And he have done it again! 
The last time, it was Big Bang vs LMFAO - Party rock anthem goes high high.
But this time, it is not just Big Bang... it is Big Bang and 2NE1 with  a cocktail of Jennifer Lopez newest song "On the floor", from her "Love?" album. 
Which sums up to, - "Fire on the (funky) floor (T)onight". 

I'm seriously in love with this DJ, he is really talented. 
This gives me chills and eargasm at the same time. All, in a positive way.
Do you hear which songs are included? Yeah, it is all of them. 2NE1's - fire, - I'm the best and - Can't nobody. Also Big bang's - Tonight and as I said, Jennifer Lopez - On the floor, There is a lot of music in this, all together. And it makes such a good tune, that I'm freaking gasping for air. And when the choir is coming at ya, you will jump up and down out of joy, I got a sugar rush... (1.40~ Oh dear!) This is seriously good.
Thank you, DJ Funky T. I'm really looking forward to the next one.




The whole thing is amazingly done, and well fit. Everything connects like a piece of cake. 4.50 ~ is a preview of his next work.

No comments:

Post a Comment