25 October, 2011

KBS Music Bank in Paris (Tickets)



Part. 1
The K-Pop Festival, KBS Music Bank, will be held on Wednesday 8th and Thursday 9th of February 2012, in Bercy - France biggest indoor venue. It will be about 18.000 people there.  
And I will be one of them.

KBS will present 8 Hallyu stars and the groups, which been set is - SHINee, U-Kiss, BEAST, 2PM, SNSD, SISTAR, 4Minute and T-ara.  

I, myself, sat like a monster in front of the computer - trying to get a hold of two tickets. I had some troubles with it all and we panicked for a while. Because, I kept getting refused. So my friend had to rush all the way home, to send me another 100:- ... (Yeah, she literally ran!) and when it finally was enough money, the site seemed to be overcharged or something. Because nothing worked. 
Luckily, I still had my two tickets in the basket - so it worked out well in the end. I became a little bit shocked, when the screen showed "confirmed" all of the sudden. I was screaming in the phone, with my friend. Now I have the tickets in my mail, ready to be printed. And after all that, I can promise - I feel sick. But so incredible happy at the same time. 
I keep mumbling to my self - "We are going to Paris, we are going to see SHINee... do you get it... Seriously... we are going!" 

You can order your tickets right there --> Here! It seems to be some left. 
I will most definitely write about this event, afterwards. To show pictures from it all, and rant about how amazing it was. Maybe I get some videos too, if your allowed to. 

Are you also going? Who do you look forward to see the most? Where are you from?
For me, it is SHINee I'm looking forward to, the most. But U-Kiss and BEAST are far up the list too. But, it will be great, seeing them all. 

Some excite then, Live ofc ~

SHINee - Lucifer [Live] (Lucifer album 2010)



U-Kiss - Neverland [Live] (Neverland album 2011)
(I really dig the old man at 0.30 ~ )




Beast - Ficton [Live] (Fiction and Fact album 2011)




2PM - Hands up [Live] (Hands up album 2011)



T-ara - Why are you being like this [Live] (Temptastic mini album 2010)



So, do you feel "fantastic, elastic"? Or maybe like it's all "fiction"? Or perhaps, "It feels, it feels so right"! Well, I myself, feel like I'm "High, high up in the sky!" ... (If Big Bang was going there, I would probably never leave) 

And as I explained it - When we are finally there, we will sit (Read STAND) and sing along with the tunes (read SCREAM) while we are smiling towards the scene with our best smile (read CRY). Then we will be standing in line, to get autographs (read JUMPING AROUND LIKE A HAPPY DOG). And when we get the opportunity to say hi or maybe even shake there hand, we will smile our best smile and be as pretty as possible (read FAINT).

 
Now, at least I'm excited to maximum! 

No comments:

Post a Comment