14 October, 2011

[Sound of the Week] C.N Blue - In my head


☆ Sound of the Week!

C.N Blue came with a new song, "In my head", just a while ago. And it stuck pretty quickly in my head, too. It's more of a rock/pop sound again, and I like it a lot. 
In September they also released the "392" Japanese album. And in November they start their Asia tour, "BlueStorm". Starting of in Semtember 17-18 in Seoul though. And move on to Bangkok in November 19, Jakarta the 26th and Hong Kong January 7, 2012.
Well... I'm just gonna sit here and... Be happy for the ones being able to see them. 

 Yong Hwa (Jung Yong Hwa) is the main vocalist, main rapper and leader. Born in 1989.
Jong Hyun (Lee Jong Hyun) born in 1990. The groups lead guitarist and a vocalist.
Min Hyuk (Kang Min Hyuk) is the drummer and backing vocalist. Born in 1991.
 Jung Shin (Lee Jung Shin) is the bassist, rapper and backing vocalist.

C.N Blue - In my head (2011)




No comments:

Post a Comment