28 August, 2011

4minute


Another one of those few South Korean girls groups I like, is 4minute.
4minute is probably one of them, being in the top list - for me. They dont sound that yucky and sweet. They have the right amount of cheesy. *laugh*

4minute debuted in 2009 with the song "Hot Issue". They are a group of five members. 4minute stand for, being able to capture their fans hearts in 4 minutes. 

JiHyun (Nam Ji Hyun) born in 1990, being the leader of the group and a vocalist and lead dancer.
GaYoon (Heo Ga Yoon) born in 1990, and is the main vocalist.

JiYoon (Jeon Ji Yoon) born in 1990, and the lead vocalist and rapper.
Hyuna (Kim Hyun Ah) born in 1992, is a vocalist, main rapper and main dancer.
SoHyun (Kwon So Hyun) is born in 1994 and the youngest in the group. She is the lead rapper and a vocalist.

We start of with a up-beat tune ~
4minute - I My Me Mine (Hit your Heart mini album 2010)


I like that album a lot. My other favorites are "Huh", "Bababa" and "Highlight". 

 One of those I've listen to, way too much! ~
4minute - Heart to Heart (Heart to Heart mini album 2011)
(The music starts at 0.47 ~)




And another one I've listened to, to much. Korean music is addicting...
4minute - Mirror Mirror (4 minutes left album 2011)



And finishing of with a older one...
4minute - For Muzik (intro) (For Muzik mini album 2009)




No comments:

Post a Comment