27 August, 2011

Teen Top


I once wrote about Teen Top and ZE:A in the same entry. Because I compared the two. But I decided to rewrite it, cause they are worthy of their own entry. It was fun to compare them though... but, yeah.
I saw both Teen Top and ZE:A in a music show, where they were the intro. I got kind of stuck with them, and just had to find their music. 

Teen Top is a favorite of mine. (Of course, I only write about my favorites).
They are kind of new overall. They debuted in 2010 with "Clap", and is a group of six members. I totally fell in love with Niels voice, the main vocal. It´s a bit different from what I heard before.
Well, of we go...

C.A.P (Bang Min Soo), born in 1992 and actually the oldest one. Being the leader and main rapper.
Chunji (Lee Chan Hee) is the lead vocalist and born in 1993.
L. Joe (Lee Byung Hun) is the lead rapper and born in 1993.
Niel (Ahn Daniel) is, like I said, the main vocalist. He is born in 1994.
Ricky (Yoo Chang Hyun) is the lead dancer, sub vocalist and born in 1995.
Chanjo (Choi Jong Hyun) is born in November 1995, so he is the youngest one. He is the main dancer and sub vocalist.

Teen Top came out with their new mini album - "Roman" in August this year. With focus on "No more Perfume on you". I love the sound - but the message, not so much.

Teen Top - 향수 뿌리지마 No More Perfume on You (2011)


The debut song (Clap), was the one I saw in a music show. I thought they looked ridicules, with their wigs - but the dance was cool and the song is great.

So, I found the show I was talking about.

Teen Top vs. ZE:A
The ones with the white wigs are Teen Top, and the ones with "dead animals" around their neck, are ZE:A. 
It went a little bit fail there in the beginning - cause of the stage-work.
Well, ZE:A are first out with their performance. Think about it being their debut, for both groups - so they are probably nervous



Teen Top - Supa Luv (2011)
I specially love the dance at 1.08 ~ 1.23


Took the dance version, ofc! 

Finishing of with -
Teen Top - Tell me why (2011)


No comments:

Post a Comment