28 August, 2011

Hyuna (4minutes)


So, I really need to write a small + entry about 4minute's Hyuna (Kim Hyun Ah) here. Her new solo mini album "Bubble Pop!" came out about a month ago.
It's kind of exaggerating with the need of "sex-appeal" I guess. (No, not "I guess"... it IS!) But the tunes are actually interesting.

It's the first time I heard dubstep, in a k-pop song, I think. And I don't need to say, that I like it. Cause I'm a dubstep fantast. It wasn't a lot, but it was still there. So, I'm happy. 

Hyuna - Bubble Pop! (2011) 
(The dubstep starts at 2.20 ~)


So, just ignore the "hey - I - want - to show - of - my ass" thing in the MV. If it's even possible. "EatYourKimchi" said some very true words of this video.

Finishing of with a calm tune ~
Hyuna - A Bitter Day (Feat. JunHyung & G.NA) (2011)





No comments:

Post a Comment