28 August, 2011

G.NA


Like I said before, probably. I have a hard time, with Korean girls groups - they usually sound very alike, so I can't even say who is who. And they have the ability to sound like Swedish hits. Which I don't like in the least.

But of course, I have a few I really like and kind of like. But there are really just a few - probably counted on my fingers, on one hand. Like 2NE1, which I already wrote about. And I also covered Miss A. Now I'm moving on to G.NA  She is not a group, but still.

I'm a bit divided in my opinion about her though. She has pretty cheesy tunes. But still, they get stuck and affect me in some way, so...

G.NA was supposed to debut in a group, with Yubin from "Wonder Girls", UEE from "After School", Hyusung from "Secret" and Yang Jiwon which was in "T-ara" before. Because some financial problems in the company, back then (2007), they split up to different companies.
She later debuted in 2010 with "Aeini Saenggimyeon Hago Sipeun Il" with Rain. And after that, her first album came out.

G.NA (Gina Choi) is born in 1987 in Canada. She moved to Seoul when she was seventeen years old, to become a singer.

Her new album "Top Girl" came out this year, in August.

G.NA - Icon (2011)


And one of the older ones ~
G.NA - Loving you (Black and White album) (2011)


No comments:

Post a Comment