27 August, 2011

U-KISS

 U-KISS came out with a new digital single, not long ago actually. And, uhm... it was really what I was about to write from the start. But whatever, I finally got to it. 
And on the first of September, they will come out with a whole album - "Neverland".

1. "Intro"
2. "Neverland"
3. "Baby dont cry"
4. "Someday"
5. "Take me Away"
6. "On the Floor"
7. "Love of a Friend"
8. "Story of April"
9. "Obsession"
10. "Top That"
11. "Tell me Y"
12. "We'll meet again"
13. "Someday" instrumental.

I had a similar experience when I first heard U-Kiss, like with SHINee. The first song I heard was, "Man Man Han Ni" (2009) and... I got the exact same feeling from it, like SHINee's song "Ring Ding Dong" (2009). So I didn't listen to U-Kiss either. 
Until... I saw the silver lining lighting up, my all so dark presence. Not quite, but almost. 
I think it was "Bingeul Bingeul" which made me listen to them again. And I fell for almost the entire "Only One" album and "Break Time" mini album. In 2010, they just got better and better too.
And then the great mini album "Bran new Kiss" came out, and I fell completely, without ground.


U-KISS stands for Ubiquitous Korean International (Idol) Super Star. They debuted in 2008, with "Not Young". They have been switching members a bit, but now they are seven members complete. 

Soo Hyun (Shin Soo Hyun) born in 1989, being the leader and the lead vocalist of the group. He joined the group in 2009.
Kiseop (Lee Ki Seop) born in 1991, is the lead dancer and a vocalist. He also joined in 2009.
Eli (Kim Kyoung Jae) born in 1991, is the main rapper. He was in the main cast, in 2008.
A.J (Kim Jae Seop) born in 1991, is a rapper, dancer and vocalist in the group. He joined in 2011.
Hoon (Yeo Hoon Min) born in 1991, is a main vocalist and joined first in 2011.
Kevin (Woo Sun Hyun) born in 1991, is a main vocalist. He debuted in the main cast, 2008.
DongHo (Shin Dong Ho) born in 1994 and being the youngest of the group. He is the main dancer and a rapper. He joined from the beginning.
(Former members are Alexander and Kibum)

And the new single...
U-KISS - Someday (2011)


And I say, Wow! I really, really like it a lot! I absolutely adore the change/bridge at 2.50 ~ 
We have a lot to look forward too then.

U-KISS - Talk to me (remix) ("Only One" album 2010)



U-KISS - Light it up ("Break time" mini album 2010)



U-KISS - 0330 ("Bran new Kiss" mini album 2011)


0330 is the only one with a MV, but really - the entire "Bran new Kiss" album is awesome. A kind of sad MV though. 
Well, I'm really looking forward to their new album... soon it will be here.

No comments:

Post a Comment